The healthcare industry is a booming field all over the world. In this post-pandemic era, people are more conscious about their health and this rightly makes setting up a healthcare business a successful decision. The healthcare system in the United Arab Emirates is well-known for its cutting-edge services. Dubai accepts both foreigners and locals for the establishment of healthcare businesses. Opening a healthcare business in Dubai is favourable in many ways and profitable as a result. Transportation between locations, proximity to your clientele, and reasonably priced real estate are just a few to mention. This article will provide you with a comprehensive look at setting up a healthcare business in Dubai. Browse through it!
Reasons to Start a Healthcare Business in Dubai?
The establishment of a clinic in Dubai has several advantages. Dubai offers a tax-free environment, a prime location, and ease of business setup in addition to its business-friendly atmosphere. Here are some other perks of setting a business in Dubai healthcare sector.
- It permits your company to have 100% foreign ownership.
- No corporation and income taxes
- Neither products nor services are subject to customs taxes.
- The city provides a wide selection of specialized real estate options.
- The location also provides chances for collaboration with other professionals in the same industry.
Steps for Starting a Healthcare Business in Dubai
In Dubai, you must adhere to the following procedure if you want to establish a clinic or hospital:
- Select the corporate structure: Choose the type of business or legal entity. It could either be a Limited Liability Company or a branch.
- Select a company name: Make sure no other company is using your name. The Department of Economic Development (DED) can assist you in naming your business.
- Get DED approval: Send a copy of your business plan and all other necessary documents, along with copies of the passports of every person connected to the company, to the DED.
- Obtain DHA Approval: In addition to DED approval, Dubai Health Authority approval is an essential requirement. Before approval, the authority will evaluate the firm’s capacity, including the suitability of the planned staff and infrastructure.
- Sign the Documents: Submit the Articles of Association and Memorandum with the correct signatures of all the shareholders. Before starting a business, get a legal contract signed.
- Issuance of Licence: After receiving the necessary DED and DHA permissions, your business licence will be issued, and you can then start hiring employees and running your business.
- Open a corporate bank account: As soon as your business is fully operational, you should open a corporate bank account. In the future, managing your company’s finances and filing taxes will be simpler with a corporate bank account.
Documents Needed to Set Up a Healthcare business in Dubai
Here are some important documents you need to hold throughout the formation process of your healthcare business at the heart of Dubai.
- Proof of trade name reservation or a business’s trade certificate
- Initial DHA and DED approval certificate for the activity
- Copies of each partner and shareholder’s passports
- All shareholders have signed the Memorandum of Association
- Copy of the manager’s resume
- Each shareholder’s and the manager’s information documents
- Lease and rental agreements of any kind
- Proof of financials and account balances of the owners
- Notarized Memorandum of Association
- An authorization to appoint the business advisor
- Articles of Association from the current UAE Embassy
- Businesses address information
How Can We Help?
Once you have your business plan ready, you can always seek the help of a seasoned business setup specialist like Al Arabiya, who will walk you through the procedure of getting a licence for your healthcare business in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ring us today to know more about setting up a healthcare business in Dubai.