The United Arab Emirates has long been a popular destination for entrepreneurs and
business people across the map. Investors in Dubai have been looking for alternative
company ventures and prospective income options as there has been a clear move
away from the oil trade. Kick starting your business dreams in the UAE will be
painless as you go for free zones. The existence of free zones is one of the foremost
factors that drive many investors to get started in the UAE. What is a free zone? Why
it is different? Why set up in a free zone? You don’t have to ponder over these
anymore. Here is a complete guide to free zones. Browse through it.
What is a Free Zone?
In the United Arab Emirates, free zones are commercial areas that allow tax-free trade
of goods and services. The UAE's free zones offer a variety of benefits. A free zone has
a low incorporation cost and benefits from duty-free import and export. There are 45
free zones in the entire United Arab Emirates, one in each of the Emirates. Each of
them has a wide range of commercial endeavours and separate legal authority.
Additionally, the majority of them are specialised zones that only permit particular
types of commercial activity within the free zone authority.
Why Should You Consider a Free Zone?
The most favourable environment for setting up industries with cutting-edge
infrastructure, duty and tax exemptions, noteworthy business prospects combined with
accommodating government regulations, and services make starting a business seem
effortless in Dubai's free zones. In conclusion, business investors profit from free zone
advantages in the following ways:
- Full foreign ownership of businesses is permitted in free zones, allowing foreign
investors to own 100% of their companies.
- Full profit repatriation: Businesses operating in free zones are permitted to bring
100% of their profits back home.
- 0% corporate tax: According to UAE law, businesses that are established in free
zones are not required to pay corporate tax on their sales, allowing them to keep all of
- Import and export taxes are not applicable in free zones, in contrast to the
- The free zones allow economical living.
- Global Connectivity: Due to its multicultural population, Dubai offers the
opportunity for you to network with people from around the world.
- A variety of economic operations are allowed in free zones, allowing you to do so.
- The entire licensing process is quick and simple, taking very little time.
- Convenient Registration: You may register in Dubai free zones from the
convenience of your own home.All necessary paperwork can be forwarded to the free
zone without your actual presence being required.
- No currency restrictions are one of the key advantages of operating a free zone
business in Dubai.
- No logistical problems: The UAE's free zones have plenty of warehouses and
- The United Arab Emirates' free zones are excellent for SMEs and start-ups.
Additionally, establishing a business in a free zone is simple and easy to do.
Get Started With Al Arabiya
Do you intend to exert yourself in the UAE free trade zones? With the help of our
enticing packages for startups and SMEs, business owners may turn their concepts
Al Arabiya Business set-up will enable you to launch your business with the least
amount of effort. Our expert consultants will guide you through all the stages of
getting started in Dubai-free zones. From registering your business to obtaining
approvals from the authorities, we’ll make everything hassle-free. Contact us within no