Why Product Registration in Dubai Municipality is important?
The UAE serves as the commercial centre of the Middle East, attracting producers,
distributors, retailers, and purchasers of a wide range of goods from around the globe.
Therefore, it is crucial to guarantee that the products they sell are of high calibre and
secure to use. Thus, product registration is a crucial regulatory procedure in Dubai.
Product registration in Dubai, UAE, is one of the most crucial steps in the tight
procedures the UAE has put in place to control and regulate any imported or
manufactured goods on the domestic market. Dubai Product Registration offers
consumer protection and prevents the entry of counterfeit goods that can endanger
the safety, health, and hygiene of its citizens.
Browse through the article to know more about Dubai Municipality product
Important Factors to Consider When Registering a Product with the Dubai
- The Dubai Municipality, together with the municipalities of each emirate,
regulates the products coming onto the market in the UAE through a required
registration procedure to make sure that no fake or dangerous goods are being
- To guarantee consumer safety, Dubai Municipality performs arbitrary testing and
quality inspections on products.
- For products registered with the authorities, Dubai Municipality offers a
certificate that officials may need while the goods are being shipped and cleared.
Who Should Submit a Product Registration Application in Dubai, UAE?
a) Local producers
Companies that produce food, cosmetics, or other goods in the UAE must register
those goods with the Dubai Municipality. Before the products enter the UAE market,
corporate representatives are recommended to confirm that they have got the
b) Product importers
Companies that produce goods for export must register with Dubai Municipality to
import their goods into the Dubai market.
Registration of Products in the Dubai Municipality process
Here is a step-by-step guide for registering products with Dubai Municipality in the
United Arab Emirates
- You must first establish your firm in Dubai.
- Once your company is established, you must register it with the Dubai
- Finally, you must submit the paperwork needed for the procedure.
Category of Product Registration in Dubai Municipality
- Cosmetic Product Registration
- Detergent and Disinfectant Product Registration
- Food Product Registration
- Health Supplement Products Registration
- Pet Animal Food Registration
Goods that are banned in the UAE
- Narcotic Drugs
- Betel Leaves
- Goods made in Israel
- Gambling-related products
Goods that are tagged with Restrictive Status
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Rough Diamonds
- Media-related products
- Products related to Nuclear Energy
Launch your import/export business right away!
If you are wishing to launch an import or export firm, contact a trustworthy partner
like Al Arabiya Business Setup to make the procedures smooth and hassle-free. Our
experienced professionals are always a call away for you. Ring us today!