Offshore Company Formation in Dubai:
Things to Know
An offshore company is a legal business entity that offers no tax or low tax environment and international trade options. These entities offer unlimited business operations and are ideal systems that render international investment strategies.
Offshore companies are also known as non-resident companies or international business companies because they are owned and controlled by foreign investors who aim to get started by incorporating them into the international market.
UAE offshore companies can hold properties across the map. Offshore companies extend from limited liability companies (LLC) to limited partnerships.
Dubai offshore company formation process
Setting up an offshore company is a docile task that takes up to only a few weeks. You may face delays only if the application and documents carry some errors. Moving through trustworthy and experienced business consultants like AL Arabiya can save
you from these faults. This makes the whole process easier. The first step towards the formation of an offshore business is the submission of an application containing required information such as passport copies belonging to shareholders, company
name, proof of residency for all shareholders, and detailed information about the nature of the business you are planning to carry out.
Advantages of Dubai offshore company formations
- Foreign investors can enjoy 100% ownership and 100% of repatriation of profits.
- Investors are not required to have a physical location
- Maintains confidentiality as the details of the company owners are not disclosed
during the formation processes.
- Offshore formations benefit from the no corporate income tax law.
- Investors are allowed to operate multi-currency bank accounts and this makes
international transactions hassle-free
- Faster incorporation that takes only a few working days to operate.
- There are no capital gains and company tax.
- Adaptable for various international trade.
- There is no public register of shareholders.
- Relatively cost-efficient in comparison with other entities.
Documents required to start an offshore company in Dubai – UAE
- Business plan ( At least for 3 years). (not must)
- Original Bank reference letter or 6 monthly bank statements (stamped by the bank).
- Proof of Address ( Ex. Utility bills, etc..)
- CV of the shareholders.
- Passport copies the shareholders.
- 3 options for name reservation.
- Business Activity
Restrictions on the activities of offshore companies
- Not allowed to trade within the UAE and Dubai.
- Offshore entity cannot secure resident or work visa for the staffs.
- Offshore entities cannot rent local premises in Dubai.
- Offshore business cannot make use of UAE’s double taxation treaties.
- Offshore entities cannot invest in UAE real estate.
Offshore company formation through Al Arabiya
UAE offshore company formation in Dubai is ideal for investors looking to have international business control. The company formation may take a whole lot of time if you went wrong in any of the steps while processing your license. A trusted partner like Al Arabiya can make your offshore company formation smoother. Contact us for more details on offshore company formations.