A professional license is required when an individual or a group of individuals provide their expert service, and the business is 100% owned by the expatriate. The following cases show 100% ownership of the expatriate.
  • Business activities that permit 100% Foreign Ownership
  • Businesses located in Free Zones
  • Partnerships between GCC companies and UAE National
  • Business activities that permit 100% Local Ownership
The type of license will determine whether you need a local partner or a Local Service Agent. When it comes to professional licenses, you should consider a trustworthy service agent. The local Service agents act as representatives in administrative dealings with government departments. The local service agent does not hold a stake in the business and is instead paid an annual fee for their service.

Contact today for free consultation!!!!